Blockchain Software Engineer
Ex Machina delivers environmental monitoring IoT solutions to weather-sensitive industries. Our solutions are powered by machine learning for predictive analytics and custom sensor node hardware for weather/air/water/noise/soil sensing. We are in the process of extending our core system to utilize distributed ledger technologies (Web3).
We are currently building WeatherXM, a community powered weather network, that rewards weather station owners and provides accurate weather services to Web3 enterprises (e.g. integrating weather stations to parametric weather crop insurance smart contracts).
Find out more on: WeatherXM.com
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer to join our dedicated cross-functional team. You should be comfortable with web2 & web3 back-end development frameworks.
We expect you to be a team player and have a desire to participate in a startup which is constantly changing and growing, and be responsible for making some really cool stuff happen.
- Take part in the design and development of our existing web apps and APIs
- Prototype new features and entirely innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Proven experience as a blockchain developer or demonstrate strong desire to convert from web2 to web3
- Knowledge of SOLIDITY, or strong drive to quickly learn and develop around this
- Knowledge of (some) back-end languages and frameworks (e.g. Spring, Node.js)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to take ownership of a task and deliver on it
Also, useful to have:
- Experience working in a crypto startup company
- Knowledge of tokenomics
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Knowledge of software development life cycle processes & tools (Agile, Git, Jenkins, Trello/JIRA)
- Strong sense of humour, because we are all fun to be around and want to keep it this way.
At Ex Machina we are investing in people that will contribute to the growth of the company. We are offering:
- Be part and contribute to the future of a fast scaling startup company
- Competitive salary
- Stock option incentive plan
- Remote working & flexible hours is a standard, not an exception
- Great office environment & culture
- The finest speciality coffee
- FREE weather mining station!