Full Stack Software Engineer
We are an Internet of Things startup working on exciting projects that involve our own IoT hardware and cloud platform, delivering predictive analytics solutions to large weather-sensitive enterprises.
Our latest endeavour is WeatherXM.com, a community powered global weather station network, that rewards station owners and provides accurate weather services to Web3 enterprises.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack jack-of-all-trades Software Engineer to join our dedicated cross-functional team, which is revolutionizing the Internet of Things. You should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. You will be a key participant at this stage of our startup, gain experience in lean startup approaches in a constantly changing and growing environment, and be responsible for making some really cool stuff happen.
- Take part in the design and development of our existing web apps and APIs
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Prototype new features and entirely innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Troubleshoot, debug and improve existing software – you know, the usual fun!
- Write technical documentation – don’t worry, we’ll keep this at a minimum
- Proven experience as a Full Stack developer or similar role
- Good knowledge of at least one language: Java, Python, JS and at least one framework Spring, Node.js
- Familiarity with SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis) databases
- Some dev ops experience, i.e. docker, linux and familiarity with web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache)
- Familiarity with UI/UX design and attention to detail for customer facing interfaces
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Organizational skills, analytical mind, ability to take ownership of a task and deliver on it – all these in the right balance 🙂
You get bonus points, if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field
- Knowledge of software development life cycle processes & tools (agile, git, jenkins)
- Knowledge of Data Science & ML Python frameworks (SciPy, TensorFlow)
- Familiarity with Distributed Ledger Technologies (Blockchain, Ethereum, IOTA)
- Experience with software stacks (MEAN, LAMP/LEMP)
- Strong sense of humour, because we are all fun to be around and want to keep it this way 😉
At Ex Machina we are investing in people that will contribute to the growth of the company. We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Stock option incentive plan – depending on skills / seniority
- Remote working & flexible hours is a standard, not an exception
- Training & Development – you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, technologies and never be bored!
- Only the best speciality coffee out there!